In a few days from now I’ll be turning 27. Yes, it’s that time of the year again. Last year, I’ve listed the things I’ve wanted for my birthday. So friends, this is to help you decide on what to give me. Hyukhyuk.
First and foremost:
- Random acts of kindness
- Pay it forward (good things lang ha, wag bad vibes)
- Smile because it would brighten someone’s day
- Pray for our brothers and sisters up north
And now, the material stuff.
1. Pink or black or printed bean-bag. Well, I really wanted a transparent beanbag with pink and black beads. I really love my laptop table (*ehem*, 1 year na siya) but when I’m using it while I’m in bed, my back hurts. Soooooo.. beanbag.
Sumo Sac. The bigger the better. ^_^ 249$ Baka lang suwertehin :p
2. Back in college, I luuuuurve pillows. But when I moved out of the house, I had no choice but to give them away (or throw or if you know me, maybe misplaced). So next item on the list? This:
Pwedeng pakibalik na rin yung dating katawan ko?
Well not really that. But I want pillows and stuff toys again (I’m such a kid). I love cuddling. I only have 1 big pillow, 3 small sleepcare pillows and 1 medium sized pillow. One stuff toy too, but I’ll be donating it soon. The blanket in the picture? I’m still using it . Favorite blanket ever! Which reminds me, I need to wash it soon. Pillows does not need to be cartoon related. Pwede rin hotdog pillow? I don’t remember having one of those.
3. My friends and I often joke about this, but I really do want a decent earphones/headphones. Something that could shut the whole world up and keep my ears warm at the office. Lol.
Skullcandy. Asa lang ulit. Wag naman ganyan ka bright.
4. iPod Touch 4th Gen. I really do want the iPhone but I promised myself I won’t buy any new phones until Elmer (my Xperia) celebrates his 1st birthday. If you know me, you know that would be tough. Anyway, my last iPod touch… uhm… well let’s just say it drowned. This time, I promise I’ll take good care of it.
5. Siamese or Persian cat. Well that is if my housemates are ok with it.
7. Forever 21 shopping spree! I’ve only shopped there once, but I love it already. Because it’s easy to find clothes that would fit me. Lol.
8. From a specific person: Coffee maker! Hahahaha!
9. Eraserheads boxset!!! Is it still available from Greenwich?? MAGPAPALIBRE AKO SA KUYA KO NG PIZZA PARA LANG SA BOXSET!! (I’m too cheap AlsoI have a lot of credit card bills to pay)
From missyosigirl’s twitpic. Hihi. Churi friend.
10. Prime lens for Nick or P&S Camera.
11. Customized wordpress template. *ehem* artistic friends
12. Pearl earrings. Sana yung silver talaga yung hook. My ears are really sensitive to fake silver or gold Kaya hindi ako nakakapag earrings masyado.
Libreng mangarap part:
- Be serenaded by Brandon Boyd. <3 <3 <3
- Video greeting ni John Lloyd Cruz. Lol! PWEDENG IN PERSON RIN.
- Pwedeng si Eugene Domingo na rin? Wala lang, idol lang.
- Brandon Boyd, Brandon Boyd, Brandon Boyd, Elmer Espiritu.
- 1 month leave with pay.
And again, for my heart:
- Flowers, old fashion but it really brightens my day when I wake up and there’s a boquet of flower on my sidetable.
- Somebody to take care of me. It gets tiring taking care of yourself, and of other people
- Dream date na hindi romantic (nakuha ko lang to kay Joyjoy)
- Not so dream date with dream guy
- A sincere kiss that would make my knees weak
- A sincere hug
Still based from my previous wishlist. Lol. Nobody dare gave me those as gifts last year. So I’m still including them here.
So ayun, nahirapan ako diyan. Lol. Saka na yung mga realizations ko kasi ang rami nun and I’ve been quite emotional this past few weeks kaya ayoko muna mag post ng seryoso baka kasi kung ano masabi ko.
I know it’s impossible to have everything in this list, nakakaenjoy lang gumawa. A simple greeting is actually a lot. It’s nice to be remembered [Or maybe knowing how I am, malamang pinaalala ko lang sa niyo. Lol]